I know that many of my friends are looking for the right guy or girl I am not an expert, I don't have big degrees to my name, but of my own experience I can truly say if you are look for a girl or guy you must start with CHANGE
Change is very hard, so hard that many people fail at this very thing in life that,that is so important to ones knowledge base
You first change the way you look at things and start learning how to put negative thoughts behind you
Negative thoughts would break your very ore, self esteem,
A another reason one may find hard to change because of the unknown which is FEAR of what others may think and say about ourselves but if you are going to change you must ,must say
What do I want ?
You must search these two very important question ,otherwise you would just continue to be a robot like every one else , and you don't want to be a robot taking orders moving automatically day in and day out.
Your Mind is where CHANGE takes place you have a conscious mind and you have a sub-conscious mind
The conscious mind is where we have our five senses, this is where we have the ability to accept things or reject things
The subconscious mind now takes any others given to it from the conscious mind in absolute FAITH and acts upon those orders,but the orders whether it it negative or positive must be repeated ,repeated over,over again and through this repetition it will be interpreted into the subconscious mind
Hear is example of repetition - when you where a baby your parents ,friends, family members that you grew up with said the word NO to you over and over and then one day when you could pronounce the word you started to repeated what you heard, because it when into your subconscious mind automatically and you can train your mind like I said earlier to accept or reject anything but most people don't even realize that what they are accepting into their mind that is why I mention most of us are like robots day in and day out.
CHANGE is not hard when you truly think about it, but you must change your thoughts
We have the ability to gain control of our own destinies, but most of fail to do so, because we don't want to CHANGE
So if you are looking for that guy or girl
First answer the two question I ask ,write down your goals,stick it on the wall ,over your bed ,on the cabinets ,in your car, keep a log ,a journal ,and keep reading it night and morning and FOCUS YOUR MIND
Write what type of girl or guy
GOOD QUALITIES
He/She- tall,slim,big eyes, long hair,short,curly hair,blond hair,black hair,dark,light skin ,respectful,care about me ,spiritual,trustworthy ,calls,warm heart,understanding,do they have a business mind,eat healthy exercise,loves God,considerate etc
BAD QUALITIES
He/She- womanizer,call girl,physical abuse,not considerate of my feelings,don't love children ,jealous,don't love God,don't like to work ,smokes,drinks etc
Click Link To Learn More
http://tinyurl.com/spiceitup2
No comments:
Post a Comment